The Profi Lift.
This professional Lift has a lifting capacity of 5,0t and 3 stage telescopic lifting arms enabling you to lift anything from a small car, a transporter or a camper with a long wheelbase.
Automatic safety lock release system, height adjustable turning plates with twist protection and transporter adapters, Clear floor, limit switch
2 Hydraulic cylinders for powerful lifting and lowering.
Suitable for cars and transporters. With a height of 4450 mm you can lift vehicles like a Fiat Ducato H2 (high roof) or a Mercedes Sprinter (Regular roof) completely.
On each post you have a practical holder bracket for the extension adapters.
Anti-Lift-Up-button, allows you to lower the lift without it having to rise before sinking a 230V socket placed in the control box.
- Top built quality with CE-certificate
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001
- New: Anti-Lift-Up-button
- New: 230 V socket
- 2 Hydraulic cylinder for less abrasion
- Turning Plates with twist protection
- Automatic safety lock-release system
- Column covers
- Special rolled columns
- 2 Hydraulic cylinders for powerful lifting and lowering
- Automatic arm-locking system
- Synchronised by steel wires
- 3-Stage telescopic lifting arms
- High-quality Powder coating
- Height : 4450 mm
- Practical storage bracket for two extension adapters
- NEW: Motor-Cover included
(Stylish design, dust protection and noise reduction)
|Lifting capacity||5000 kg|
|Max lifting height||1900 mm/Ad 2080|
|Low lifting point||112 mm|
|Lifting/lowering time||45/30 sec.|
|Power supply||400V / 3 Phases|
|Motor power||2,2 kW|
|Fuse protection||16 A|
|TW 250 B4.5 - Overview|
|Vehicle type / Wheelbase|
The illustrated vehicles are only an example to give you an understanding of different wheelbases and vehicle lengths.
Of course, a variety of other vehicle manufacturers and models can be raised.
If you have any questions, we are happy to advise you personally! +49 (0) 6251-705 85-0 or email@example.com
*The vehicles shown were raised with the manufacturer's or alternative lifting points. Pay attention to our Twin Busch special adapters to ensure safe lifting, since some vehicles, especially in the transporter class, have no lifting points as with most cars. Always follow the relevant equipment regulations of the vehicle manufacturer. Always observe the usual safety precautions during lifting and lowering as well as the correct load distribution, maximum load and always read the manual of the lift.
Vehicle status: 2017, Subject to technical changes and errors. The Twin Busch GmbH provides this graphic exclusively for information purposes! The Twin Busch GmbH is under no circumstances liable for recommendations from this graphic.
- Lift incl. Power Unit and Motor-Cover
- Transporter Adapter (4 Stck.)
- Bracket for extension adapter
- Heavy Duty Anchor bolts (12 Stck.)
- Door protection
- German instruction manual
- Oil not included – can be optionally ordered
- Car not included